Top Destination Cities for Renters

BY  ON APRIL 15, 2021

A recent report from STORAGECafé says more renters moved in 2020 vs. 2019with most of those upgrading to larger homes.  Interestingly, they point out that 69% of renters looked for housing in the same state while the remaining 31% sought a new home in another state.  Click here to read more

Their data also show that 21% of renters moving out of big cities relocated to the suburbs.  Indeed…

“The rental market experienced significant disruptions last year, mostly due to the global health crisis, which caused changes in both lifestyle and housing preferences. Amid health, affordability, and employment concerns, 18% more renters changed residences in 2020 compared to 2019…”

top 20 desitnations for renters



Click here to read the full report at STORAGECafé.

Showing 1 reaction

  • Hamza Ashfaq
    published this page in Updates 2021-04-30 05:42:06 -0600